Thursday, August 02, 2007

Top Eight @ 8

1)WE HAVE TO POST THESE RULES BEFORE WE GIVE YOU THE FACTS.
2)PLAYERS START WITH 8 RANDOM FACTS/HABITS ABOUT THEMSELVES.
3)PEOPLE WHO ARE TAGGED NEED TO WRITE THEIR OWN BLOG AND THEIR 8 THINGS AND POST THESE.
4) AT THE END OF YOUR BLOG POST, YOU NEED TO CHOOSE 8 PEOPLE TO GET TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES (Scared yet…..you better be!)
5)DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT TELLING THEM THEY ARE TAGGED, AND TO READ YOUR BLOG

Waay past Fashionably late, more like tragically.

Imwi,
Short is sweet. Eloquence in the minimum is one of my current muses.

Deuce
Smoky voiced chicks have a headstart with me.

Trez
Eternally I shall fiend for raw funk.

Arba
In my musical dabbling I haven't been really starstruck by anyone, but I was deeply humbled when I met reggae impresario Calvin "Cocoa Tea" George Scott.
Sultan,
it's majorly owed.

Cinq
I love horror flicks, macab in becoup, but I shouldn't say that. It's been a black summer.

Sita
I can't gain a damn kilo. Ever since young boy high school rudgescapades, it's been mbweha season without a muscle to show for it.

Lucky
To Bang out Tunes. Wished on being a fly on the wall, now maybe I can chisel the walls in. I'm Grateful for that shot.

Four plus four
I believe in guardian angels. Listen.

Now all that other mess about Picking 'Em and Bait. Bilaz. You Lost.



==============================================

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard this?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2926495a3e6118/

Anonymous said...

nice list homes...like you said, short and sweet. oh so you were one of those guys who'd zip past the huge burly characters in an entertaining game of rugby....

i'm listening...

Klara said...

Now which language is this u are trying teach me??? LOL
Which we exchanged bodies I keep gaining Kilos! LOL

Anonymous said...

Slautes number three...

nice list.

Makanga said...

@ Anon - Beenie is a Free Agent. Yessur that is toppa top

@ Modo: I was one of the hatisha, catch-me-if-you-can types. No running through jamaas.

For real they talk.

@Klara: No worries, how you talk is sure fire. Remember, you wear curves better than I ever will.

@ Msanii: if I could reincarnate as Clyde Stubblefield or John Bonham or Fela's drummer. Yesss. But Funk it is.